Hotel at L.A. LIVE Near Los Angeles Convention Center Is Site of Economic Trade Forum With China’s Ministry of Commerce
The Vice President of the People’s Republic of China, Xi Jinping, joined United States Vice President, Joe Biden at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE for the final stop of his U.S. tour. The hotel near the Los Angeles Convention Center was host to the U.S.-China Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum with 1,100 delegates from both countries to discuss trade relations. During the forum, DreamWorks Animation signed a $330 million joint venture with Chinese partners to form Oriental DreamWorks.
The visit included a lunch in the Plaza meeting rooms with VIP’s including both Vice Presidents, California Governor Jerry Brown, past-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the governors from Montana, Vermont, Illinois and Hawaii, among others.
The JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE Hotel welcomed the important Chinese guests with translated welcome letters, China Daily newspapers and associates learned simple Chinese greetings. For the Chinese delegation attending the forum a specially crafted menu was served at the hotel’s restaurant WP24.
To top off Vice President Xi’s visit he attended a Los Angeles Lakers game at STAPLES Center which is adjacent to the JW Marriott. There he was greeted by AEG Executives, Magic Johnson and David Beckham.
The JW Marriott Hotel Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE is located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles and serves as the focal point of the L.A. LIVE sports, residential and entertainment district, offering sophisticated travelers a front seat to the emerging world-class entertainment, sports and dining development, along with the approachable luxury for which the brand has long been known. With its 878 well-appointed guest rooms, nine treatment room spa, full service fitness center and outdoor pool, diverse dining options, including celebrity chef Kerry Simon’s LA Market and 100,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, the JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE has become a vibrant center of life in the city. For additional information on the hotel, please call 213.765.8600 or visit www.lalivemarriott.com.
L.A. LIVE, the downtown Los Angeles sports, residential and entertainment district is the region’s most active ‘live content and event campus. With fifteen world-class restaurants along with venues such as STAPLES Center, Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE, the Conga Room, Club Nokia, the GRAMMY Museum, Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge and Regal Cinema L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 theatre, The Ritz-Carlton Los Angeles and JW Marriott L.A. LIVE hotels, L.A. LIVE showcases more events, award shows, sporting competitions, concerts and hospitality options than any other destination in the world. Visit L.A. LIVE today at www.lalive.com.
- Seven Mile Beach at Grand Cayman Named Best Beach in Caribbean Plan a Cayman Vacation at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach...
- How to promote a hospitality brand in social mediaUse social networks to promote a product or service, and at the same time increase your presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Google .
- If Google Glass Fails, It's Robert Scoble's Fault | Peter ShankmanThanks, Robert Scoble. Your review of Google Glass was SO good, you've pretty much guaranteed that no one is going to use it. You've single-handedly pushed Google Glass into the far reaches of Dork-dom for the forseeable future.
- It is Still Possible to Spam the Google Search ResultsBreaking News: It is still possible to game the Google search results, even for commercial keyword phrases. In fact, you can even put up low-quality,
- Avital Web Now Offering SEO Services for Dentists | Website Marketing BlogSearch engine optimization is critical in today\'s highly competitive business world. A well-optimized dental website can be easier to locate and navigate by
- How the 2nd Annual Domain Boardroom Funfest Wound Up Getting Bobbled - And Why That\\\'s a Good Thing!DomainBoardroom\'s 2nd annual DBR Funfest wrapped up a four-day run in Dana Point, California Monday (May 6) that had guests raving about another great get together with fellow members from the popular private forum.
- A Special Thank You From DBRFunFest 2013 | DomainAnimalOne of the great things I found in this 'unconference' was the unique relationship building it fostered, as opposed to selling. No one was there to sell anything. Yet I made some great connections and already have plans to engage with several folks an
- Should a Startup Spend VC Funding on a Domain Name?It is no coincidence that companies with the best domain names often tend to rise to the top of their space. Should a Startup Spend VC Funding on a Domain Name?
- Should A Startup Spend VC Funding On A Domain Name? - ForbesThe bench in the foreground is engraved with country domain names such as .uk, .us, .nz etc. 'Domain' has been created by Langlands and Bell, and installed on Cathedral Lawn. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) This is part one of a two-part series on dom
- Link Building - Pushing Limits with Link BaitingLink Building using link bait can work very well in your favor with the proper strategy. Planning a SEO Link Building process can greatly improve traffic.
- Google to Start Showing Company Logos in Search Results? | Bill HartzerBased on what I am seeing using the Google Rich Snippets Tool, it looks like Google is going to be soon showing your company logo in the search results, just
- Google to Show Company Logos in Search Results | Standing Dog BlogCompanies and brands who have verified their publisher status (similar to Google Authorship) will start to see their company logo or brand logo show up in the Google Search Results.
- Luxury Lifestyle Blog Pursuitist.com Unveils New Design | Travel XL NewsPursuitist, a luxury lifestyle blog online at http://pursuitist.com - has unveiled an exciting new HD design. Featuring a responsive web site design that is
- SEO Agency Launches Google AdWords Campaign Targeting Blueglass | Bill HartzerVizion Interactive, an SEO Agency, has launched a Google AdWords campaign where they are specifically targeting searches for a competitor\'s brand name. But, in
- Do Not Rely on a Bot to Do Your Online Marketing and SEO | Bill HartzerWhatever you do, don't rely on a bot (a robot) to handle your online marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). 10 years ago, when the search engines weren't as sophisticated as they are now, you might have gotten away with using automated progra
- AllRegs to Publish Norcom Mortgage Lending Library of Mortgage Underwriting Guidelines | Mortgage News ReviewAllRegs will publish Norcom Mortgage\'s lending library of mortgage underwriting guidelines. Norcom Mortgage is going to leverage the AllRegs technology platform
- PubCon 2013 in New Orleans - \\Read HostDime\'s review of PubCon 2013 from New Orleans!
- Do Not Use a Hyphenated Domain Name for Your WebsiteYes, I know the title of this post sounds harsh. But to be honest with you, that is my conclusion now that I have seen this. It's solid proof that the right keyword rich domain name will out-rank a hyphenated domain name in the search results every time
- The Difference Between SEOs and Search Engine MarketersDuring a recent comment thread on Facebook by my buddy Steve Floyd, the subject of SEOs (Search Engine Optimization pros or search engine optimizers) and SEMs
- Lindsay Mancha Joins Cyberset | Website Marketing BlogCyberset Corporation, an internet marketing company based in Los Angeles, has hired Lindsay Mancha, who will be part of their project management team.
- Kansas City Website Design to Offer Taiwan SEO and Web Design Services | Website Marketing BlogA leading web design firm based in US Midwest, Kansas City Website Design, today announced the company\'s plan to expand into Asia, with Taipei, Taiwan as the
- How to promote a hospitality brand in social media