On February 11, 2012, Whitney Houston was discovered dead in the Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California. What was the official Whitney Houston Cause of Death? We just do not know yet, as of this post.
Beverly Hills paramedics found the singer unresponsive and performed CPR for about twenty minutes before declaring her dead at three:55 p.m. PST Based on TMZ, Houston had been removed from a bathtub before the emergency medical technicians arrived. Nearby police said there were “no obvious signs of criminal intent”.
On Saturday, February 11, 2012, Whitney Houston was found dead in her Beverly Hills Hilton hotel space. As of this creating, it’s still as well early to inform exactly how Whitney Houston died. What’s Whitney Hoston’s Reason for Death? We do not know officially yet.
Nevertheless, let’s look at what we know so far:
How did Whitney Houston Die?
What’s Whitney Houston’s reason for death? Nicely, we just do not know “for sure” at this point in time (as of February twelve, 2012). Nevertheless, right here is what we do know correct now:
According to the website TMZ:
“No illegal drugs have been found within the hotel space where Whitney Houston died – at least not however – but prescription drugs were present, and it is possible the singer drowned within the bathtub … TMZ has discovered. ”
About Whitney Houston
Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) was an American singer, actress, producer, and model. In 2009, the Guinness World Records cited her because the most-awarded female act of all time. Her list of awards includes two Emmy Awards, six Grammy Awards, 30 Billboard Music Awards, and 22 American Music Awards, amongst a complete of 415 career awards as of 2010. Houston was also one in the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold over 170 million albums, singles and videos worldwide. Inspired by prominent soul singers in her loved ones, such as her mother Cissy Houston, cousins Dionne Warwick and Dee Dee Warwick, and her godmother Aretha Franklin, Houston began singing with New Jersey church’s junior gospel choir at age 11. After she began performing alongside her mother in night clubs in the New York City area, she was discovered by Arista Records label head Clive Davis. Houston released 7 studio albums and 3 film soundtrack albums, all of which have diamond, multi-platinum, platinum or gold certification.
No related posts.
- Getting Your Own FFL - The Pros and ConsArticles on the subject of getting your own FFL license have been generated a lot of discussion, but there seems to be a lot of confusion out there as to the process. So let's start with answering some of the FAQs.
- How to Create a Holiday Centerpiece that Fits Your StyleWhether your home is modern, traditional or urban, we have the holiday centerpiece tips and tricks to make them truly your own.
- Why We Love to GiveWe\'ve all heard that it\'s better to give than to receive. But did you know it's a proven scientific fact?
- SEO Audit of Your Site | Bill HartzerOn my main blog, I wrote an article about how it\'s really important to perform an SEO audit of your website on a regular basis. I came up with 8 reasons why you should perform an SEO audit.
- Is Google Penguin Recovery All About Cleaning Up Links?A while back I wrote about how many SEO companies and so-called SEO experts have been offering a Google Penguin Recovery Service. I mentioned that you really
- How to Disable Comments on Facebook Business Pages | Standing Dog BlogThis is how you disable comments on Facebook Business Pages.
- How To See Analytics on Google PostsWhenever you make a post on the Google social network, or you share something, it is always helpful to see how your post did or how it is doing. Want to see the analytics on your Google posts? Here is how to do that.
- Google Hummingbird Algorithm | Bill HartzerFirst it was Google Panda, and then we had Google Penguin. For the past several years, we have been dealing with pandas and penguins. But now, we\'re dealing
- Google Reconsideration Request: How to Get a Manual Penalty Lifted | Bill HartzerIf you have ever received a manual penalty from Google, then you most likely have received this message in Google Webmaster Tools that could be an unnatural
- Google Announces Calico, Registers GoogleCalico.com | Bill HartzerLarry Page and Google recently announced the formation of a new company, called Calico. The new company will \"will focus on health and well-being, in particular
- How to Contact the Yahoo! Local Customer Care Team | Bill HartzerIf you have a brick and mortar business with a physical street address that you publicize (you typically have customers visit you at your location), then you
- Do Google 1s and Shares Help Search Engine Rankings? | Bill HartzerMy friend Eric Enge from Stone Temple Consulting took the time recently to put together a great study that focused on the Google social network. The whole idea
- How to Increase Your Followers on Google | Bill HartzerWhether you like it or not, Google , as a social network, is here to stay. It\'s already been integrated into the Google search results, and your better search
- How Search Engine Optimization Adds Value to a Website | Bill HartzerMost likely, if you have a website for your business, you probably have been pitched by a host of companies about the benefits of Search Engine Optimization.
- How to Know When You Should Develop a Domain NameHow many domain names do you own? One? Five? Over one hundred? You would probably be surprised about how many domain names I own and how many I have
- How Google Finds and Penalizes Advertorials | Bill HartzerNo website owner wants to log into Google Webmaster Tools and see an unnatural link warning from Google. Yet it\'s happening to more and more websites every
- Domain Names, Developed Domains, and Expired Domains | Bill HartzerWhen it comes to search engine marketing, one issue that many people struggle with is the domain name. There\'s some confusion out there regarding domain names
- Domain Name Appraisal Services and Domain Name Values | Bill HartzerAs you might recall, a while back I talked about Leapfish, the world\'s fastest search engine. Now, Leapfish has brought back a popular feature of their site,
- Balancing Paid and Organic Search Engine ListingsDoes your company\'s website really need to be listed in both the organic or \"natural\" search results as well as the paid \"sponsored\" results? The answer is a
- Search Engine Optimization: Why a Blog is ImportantWhen talking to business owners about marketing their businesses on the internet, I often get asked about why I always recommend that their online marketing
- Getting Your Own FFL - The Pros and Cons