Should your business weblog be written in-house or should you outsource the creating of your business weblog? Whilst some businesses spend additional special attention to their blogs, others seem to have small to no interest in sustaining it on a regular basis. I prefer to make a dedication for your business blog, and keep it up to date regularly, rather than make it appear like a ghost town. Both you publish regularly or don’t have a blog at all.
Dave Thomas, from Company.com, wrote a blog publish about determining to outsource your weblog or just creating it in-house utilizing your company’s employees.
There are several considerations when determining to outsource your business weblog or not, including: these considerations:
– Should you select to go outside using the weblog, make certain the voice and message sound as if they are coming from your business and not a PR firm, as getting a blog that does not have the tone of your company can backfire on you. While a blog may be tiresome to keep up, maintaining it in-house always appears to me to be the better option, simply because of the fact your employees know their business much better than outsiders do;
– These inside your company are your leading assets since they should know the ins and outs of the company. Numerous occasions the blog will be handled within the marketing division, so that is exactly where your efforts should be targeted if you would like to keep up the blog in-house. Should you be looking to task that department with other responsibilities, then consider getting the head from the company create it so it gives it much more authority. Lastly, you are able to look to go outside the business for assistance;
– What’s the message you can be sending to your customers by outsourcing the blog? Some clients might take it while you don’t have sufficient time for that weblog, so maybe you do not have sufficient time for them too. It’s important to believe ahead how what you do like a business will probably be perceived from the public, that consists of blogging.
– Going outside the business using the blog implies that you can possess a little less control over it. It also means that you both have faith in the people writing and posting it or you end up having someone in-house evaluation every posting before it goes live. By performing the latter, you’re probably greatest off keeping it in-house;
- How to Create a Google Plus Business Page Google has added a way for businesses to create their...
- How to promote a hospitality brand in social mediaUse social networks to promote a product or service, and at the same time increase your presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Google .
- If Google Glass Fails, It's Robert Scoble's Fault | Peter ShankmanThanks, Robert Scoble. Your review of Google Glass was SO good, you've pretty much guaranteed that no one is going to use it. You've single-handedly pushed Google Glass into the far reaches of Dork-dom for the forseeable future.
- It is Still Possible to Spam the Google Search ResultsBreaking News: It is still possible to game the Google search results, even for commercial keyword phrases. In fact, you can even put up low-quality,
- Avital Web Now Offering SEO Services for Dentists | Website Marketing BlogSearch engine optimization is critical in today\'s highly competitive business world. A well-optimized dental website can be easier to locate and navigate by
- How the 2nd Annual Domain Boardroom Funfest Wound Up Getting Bobbled - And Why That\\\'s a Good Thing!DomainBoardroom\'s 2nd annual DBR Funfest wrapped up a four-day run in Dana Point, California Monday (May 6) that had guests raving about another great get together with fellow members from the popular private forum.
- A Special Thank You From DBRFunFest 2013 | DomainAnimalOne of the great things I found in this 'unconference' was the unique relationship building it fostered, as opposed to selling. No one was there to sell anything. Yet I made some great connections and already have plans to engage with several folks an
- Should a Startup Spend VC Funding on a Domain Name?It is no coincidence that companies with the best domain names often tend to rise to the top of their space. Should a Startup Spend VC Funding on a Domain Name?
- Should A Startup Spend VC Funding On A Domain Name? - ForbesThe bench in the foreground is engraved with country domain names such as .uk, .us, .nz etc. 'Domain' has been created by Langlands and Bell, and installed on Cathedral Lawn. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) This is part one of a two-part series on dom
- Link Building - Pushing Limits with Link BaitingLink Building using link bait can work very well in your favor with the proper strategy. Planning a SEO Link Building process can greatly improve traffic.
- Google to Start Showing Company Logos in Search Results? | Bill HartzerBased on what I am seeing using the Google Rich Snippets Tool, it looks like Google is going to be soon showing your company logo in the search results, just
- Google to Show Company Logos in Search Results | Standing Dog BlogCompanies and brands who have verified their publisher status (similar to Google Authorship) will start to see their company logo or brand logo show up in the Google Search Results.
- Luxury Lifestyle Blog Pursuitist.com Unveils New Design | Travel XL NewsPursuitist, a luxury lifestyle blog online at http://pursuitist.com - has unveiled an exciting new HD design. Featuring a responsive web site design that is
- SEO Agency Launches Google AdWords Campaign Targeting Blueglass | Bill HartzerVizion Interactive, an SEO Agency, has launched a Google AdWords campaign where they are specifically targeting searches for a competitor\'s brand name. But, in
- Do Not Rely on a Bot to Do Your Online Marketing and SEO | Bill HartzerWhatever you do, don't rely on a bot (a robot) to handle your online marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). 10 years ago, when the search engines weren't as sophisticated as they are now, you might have gotten away with using automated progra
- AllRegs to Publish Norcom Mortgage Lending Library of Mortgage Underwriting Guidelines | Mortgage News ReviewAllRegs will publish Norcom Mortgage\'s lending library of mortgage underwriting guidelines. Norcom Mortgage is going to leverage the AllRegs technology platform
- PubCon 2013 in New Orleans - \\Read HostDime\'s review of PubCon 2013 from New Orleans!
- Do Not Use a Hyphenated Domain Name for Your WebsiteYes, I know the title of this post sounds harsh. But to be honest with you, that is my conclusion now that I have seen this. It's solid proof that the right keyword rich domain name will out-rank a hyphenated domain name in the search results every time
- The Difference Between SEOs and Search Engine MarketersDuring a recent comment thread on Facebook by my buddy Steve Floyd, the subject of SEOs (Search Engine Optimization pros or search engine optimizers) and SEMs
- Lindsay Mancha Joins Cyberset | Website Marketing BlogCyberset Corporation, an internet marketing company based in Los Angeles, has hired Lindsay Mancha, who will be part of their project management team.
- Kansas City Website Design to Offer Taiwan SEO and Web Design Services | Website Marketing BlogA leading web design firm based in US Midwest, Kansas City Website Design, today announced the company\'s plan to expand into Asia, with Taipei, Taiwan as the
- How to promote a hospitality brand in social media