Google has decided to retire the “hosted domains” item that they have through the Google AdSense system. Based on an e-mail straight from the Google AdSense team, they have evaluated the benefits of their companion network and made the decision to retire the Hosted Domains program with Google AdSense. This program shutting down is different than the Google AdSense for Domains system, though.
In the long term, undeveloped domain names will only be served via their current Google AdSense for Domains distribution network. I personally don’t recall having any of my parked domain names utilizing this program, but apparently I have four domain names that use or utilized this program.
Here is more information from Google:
After evaluating the advantages of our partner network, we’ve decided to retire the Hosted domains product within AdSense. Going forward, undeveloped domains will only be served via our current AdSense for domains distribution network.
If you have hosted domains inside your AdSense account, they’ll be affected by this upcoming alter, that will stick to the routine beneath:
February 22: AdSense publishers can no lengthier start using the Hosted domains item.
March 21: You’ll no lengthier have the ability to create new hosted domains.
April 18: Hosted domains will turn out to be inactive and it’ll no longer be possible to earn from them.
June 27: Hosted domains will no longer be accessible in AdSense accounts.
How you can continue monetizing
To carry on monetizing your undeveloped domains, you will need to migrate your domain portfolio to a brand new domain parking provider of one’s option. Domain parking providers specialize in monetizing undeveloped domains, provide competitive prices, and can assist you to migrate your domain portfolio. To get started, follow the steps in our guide to migrating your hosted domains.
To determine whether or not you will be affected by this change, click Hosted domains under “Domains” on the My ads tab of one’s AdSense account.
The hosted domains listed here will all be impacted by this alter regardless of standing, and can ultimately quit earning revenue in your AdSense account. Particulars on upcoming modifications to Hosted domains:
No related posts.
- Getting Your Own FFL - The Pros and ConsArticles on the subject of getting your own FFL license have been generated a lot of discussion, but there seems to be a lot of confusion out there as to the process. So let's start with answering some of the FAQs.
- How to Create a Holiday Centerpiece that Fits Your StyleWhether your home is modern, traditional or urban, we have the holiday centerpiece tips and tricks to make them truly your own.
- Why We Love to GiveWe\'ve all heard that it\'s better to give than to receive. But did you know it's a proven scientific fact?
- SEO Audit of Your Site | Bill HartzerOn my main blog, I wrote an article about how it\'s really important to perform an SEO audit of your website on a regular basis. I came up with 8 reasons why you should perform an SEO audit.
- Is Google Penguin Recovery All About Cleaning Up Links?A while back I wrote about how many SEO companies and so-called SEO experts have been offering a Google Penguin Recovery Service. I mentioned that you really
- How to Disable Comments on Facebook Business Pages | Standing Dog BlogThis is how you disable comments on Facebook Business Pages.
- How To See Analytics on Google PostsWhenever you make a post on the Google social network, or you share something, it is always helpful to see how your post did or how it is doing. Want to see the analytics on your Google posts? Here is how to do that.
- Google Hummingbird Algorithm | Bill HartzerFirst it was Google Panda, and then we had Google Penguin. For the past several years, we have been dealing with pandas and penguins. But now, we\'re dealing
- Google Reconsideration Request: How to Get a Manual Penalty Lifted | Bill HartzerIf you have ever received a manual penalty from Google, then you most likely have received this message in Google Webmaster Tools that could be an unnatural
- Google Announces Calico, Registers GoogleCalico.com | Bill HartzerLarry Page and Google recently announced the formation of a new company, called Calico. The new company will \"will focus on health and well-being, in particular
- How to Contact the Yahoo! Local Customer Care Team | Bill HartzerIf you have a brick and mortar business with a physical street address that you publicize (you typically have customers visit you at your location), then you
- Do Google 1s and Shares Help Search Engine Rankings? | Bill HartzerMy friend Eric Enge from Stone Temple Consulting took the time recently to put together a great study that focused on the Google social network. The whole idea
- How to Increase Your Followers on Google | Bill HartzerWhether you like it or not, Google , as a social network, is here to stay. It\'s already been integrated into the Google search results, and your better search
- How Search Engine Optimization Adds Value to a Website | Bill HartzerMost likely, if you have a website for your business, you probably have been pitched by a host of companies about the benefits of Search Engine Optimization.
- How to Know When You Should Develop a Domain NameHow many domain names do you own? One? Five? Over one hundred? You would probably be surprised about how many domain names I own and how many I have
- How Google Finds and Penalizes Advertorials | Bill HartzerNo website owner wants to log into Google Webmaster Tools and see an unnatural link warning from Google. Yet it\'s happening to more and more websites every
- Domain Names, Developed Domains, and Expired Domains | Bill HartzerWhen it comes to search engine marketing, one issue that many people struggle with is the domain name. There\'s some confusion out there regarding domain names
- Domain Name Appraisal Services and Domain Name Values | Bill HartzerAs you might recall, a while back I talked about Leapfish, the world\'s fastest search engine. Now, Leapfish has brought back a popular feature of their site,
- Balancing Paid and Organic Search Engine ListingsDoes your company\'s website really need to be listed in both the organic or \"natural\" search results as well as the paid \"sponsored\" results? The answer is a
- Search Engine Optimization: Why a Blog is ImportantWhen talking to business owners about marketing their businesses on the internet, I often get asked about why I always recommend that their online marketing
- Getting Your Own FFL - The Pros and Cons