Ginzametrics, an enterprise-level SEO software device, is now integrating with SEOmoz’s Site Intelligence Service API. Through the API, Ginzametrics now offers comprehensive metrics on more than 58 billion pages and over 617 billion hyperlinks.
Ginzametrics is utilizing the SEOmoz API as a complement to its own intelligence information platform. Links to consumer sites are becoming actively re-crawled to be able to develop custom suggestions for hyperlink creating efforts as well as in-depth reporting and alerts. Enterprise clients are getting the very first entry towards the SEOmoz-driven information, with all Ginzametrics clients gaining entry within the coming weeks.
Launched in early 2010, Ginzamarkets provides the Ginzametrics Search engine optimization dashboard for mid-size and enterprise level clients. Ginzametrics presents complex information into actionable suggestions on a page-by-page basis. The total answer addresses all aspects of Search engine optimization including server configuration, broken link notifications, enhanced crawling and granular keyword recommendations. For much more info, go to www.ginzametrics.com.
- SEO Title Tag The title tag is one of the most important parts...
- SEO: Meta Description Tag is Key When it comes to building websites and optimizing your...
- Linking To Your Home Page You currently know that links to your internet pages, especially...
- Internal Anchor Text Links With regards to search engine optimization and optimizing your website,...
- Keywords on Web Pages Recently, I posted a review of SEM Rush, a...
- How to promote a hospitality brand in social mediaUse social networks to promote a product or service, and at the same time increase your presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Google .
- If Google Glass Fails, It's Robert Scoble's Fault | Peter ShankmanThanks, Robert Scoble. Your review of Google Glass was SO good, you've pretty much guaranteed that no one is going to use it. You've single-handedly pushed Google Glass into the far reaches of Dork-dom for the forseeable future.
- It is Still Possible to Spam the Google Search ResultsBreaking News: It is still possible to game the Google search results, even for commercial keyword phrases. In fact, you can even put up low-quality,
- Avital Web Now Offering SEO Services for Dentists | Website Marketing BlogSearch engine optimization is critical in today\'s highly competitive business world. A well-optimized dental website can be easier to locate and navigate by
- How the 2nd Annual Domain Boardroom Funfest Wound Up Getting Bobbled - And Why That\\\'s a Good Thing!DomainBoardroom\'s 2nd annual DBR Funfest wrapped up a four-day run in Dana Point, California Monday (May 6) that had guests raving about another great get together with fellow members from the popular private forum.
- A Special Thank You From DBRFunFest 2013 | DomainAnimalOne of the great things I found in this 'unconference' was the unique relationship building it fostered, as opposed to selling. No one was there to sell anything. Yet I made some great connections and already have plans to engage with several folks an
- Should a Startup Spend VC Funding on a Domain Name?It is no coincidence that companies with the best domain names often tend to rise to the top of their space. Should a Startup Spend VC Funding on a Domain Name?
- Should A Startup Spend VC Funding On A Domain Name? - ForbesThe bench in the foreground is engraved with country domain names such as .uk, .us, .nz etc. 'Domain' has been created by Langlands and Bell, and installed on Cathedral Lawn. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) This is part one of a two-part series on dom
- Link Building - Pushing Limits with Link BaitingLink Building using link bait can work very well in your favor with the proper strategy. Planning a SEO Link Building process can greatly improve traffic.
- Google to Start Showing Company Logos in Search Results? | Bill HartzerBased on what I am seeing using the Google Rich Snippets Tool, it looks like Google is going to be soon showing your company logo in the search results, just
- Google to Show Company Logos in Search Results | Standing Dog BlogCompanies and brands who have verified their publisher status (similar to Google Authorship) will start to see their company logo or brand logo show up in the Google Search Results.
- Luxury Lifestyle Blog Pursuitist.com Unveils New Design | Travel XL NewsPursuitist, a luxury lifestyle blog online at http://pursuitist.com - has unveiled an exciting new HD design. Featuring a responsive web site design that is
- SEO Agency Launches Google AdWords Campaign Targeting Blueglass | Bill HartzerVizion Interactive, an SEO Agency, has launched a Google AdWords campaign where they are specifically targeting searches for a competitor\'s brand name. But, in
- Do Not Rely on a Bot to Do Your Online Marketing and SEO | Bill HartzerWhatever you do, don't rely on a bot (a robot) to handle your online marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). 10 years ago, when the search engines weren't as sophisticated as they are now, you might have gotten away with using automated progra
- AllRegs to Publish Norcom Mortgage Lending Library of Mortgage Underwriting Guidelines | Mortgage News ReviewAllRegs will publish Norcom Mortgage\'s lending library of mortgage underwriting guidelines. Norcom Mortgage is going to leverage the AllRegs technology platform
- PubCon 2013 in New Orleans - \\Read HostDime\'s review of PubCon 2013 from New Orleans!
- Do Not Use a Hyphenated Domain Name for Your WebsiteYes, I know the title of this post sounds harsh. But to be honest with you, that is my conclusion now that I have seen this. It's solid proof that the right keyword rich domain name will out-rank a hyphenated domain name in the search results every time
- The Difference Between SEOs and Search Engine MarketersDuring a recent comment thread on Facebook by my buddy Steve Floyd, the subject of SEOs (Search Engine Optimization pros or search engine optimizers) and SEMs
- Lindsay Mancha Joins Cyberset | Website Marketing BlogCyberset Corporation, an internet marketing company based in Los Angeles, has hired Lindsay Mancha, who will be part of their project management team.
- Kansas City Website Design to Offer Taiwan SEO and Web Design Services | Website Marketing BlogA leading web design firm based in US Midwest, Kansas City Website Design, today announced the company\'s plan to expand into Asia, with Taipei, Taiwan as the
- How to promote a hospitality brand in social media