My son is having an internet fundraiser for his college band here in Texas. The school is using Express Industries, and they have an Express Industries Online Store exactly where you can buy items online.
Please use the student ID 126692048 when you purchase so he can get credit for your purchase.
Founded in 1984 by former teachers, Express Industries Corporation focuses on assisting Schools and Youth Sports activities groups raise cash. Their fundraising professional can help you from begin to finish. Their goods are stored in 60,000 square feet of warehouse area to insure fast deliveries. Orders are processed by their in-house data processing team. Prepacked orders are checked for accuracy at every stage by our warehouse team.
More About Express Industries
Established in 1984, Express Industries is a complete service fundraising business that specializes in helping schools and youth sports organizations raise funds.
Our expert sales group offers advice and expertise to assist customers select programs, product lines, and motivational techniques which will maximize the fundraising earnings and reduce the workload.
With 60,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space, Express Industries is able to store inventory on site and make sure deliveries are on time and complete.
Express Industries maintains a complete time office staff of trained experts to supervise our in-house data processing operations. Our methods have built-in accuracy checks to create certain your fundraising programs are error totally free.
Our warehouse fundraising management group follows all aspects of each and every system on our totally integrated computer method to provide quality assurances on products and packing.
Our dedication to consumer satisfaction has produced fundraising products and services that offer the flexibility to tailor a system that will meet anyone’s fundraising needs.
No related posts.
- How to promote a hospitality brand in social mediaUse social networks to promote a product or service, and at the same time increase your presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Google .
- If Google Glass Fails, It's Robert Scoble's Fault | Peter ShankmanThanks, Robert Scoble. Your review of Google Glass was SO good, you've pretty much guaranteed that no one is going to use it. You've single-handedly pushed Google Glass into the far reaches of Dork-dom for the forseeable future.
- It is Still Possible to Spam the Google Search ResultsBreaking News: It is still possible to game the Google search results, even for commercial keyword phrases. In fact, you can even put up low-quality,
- Avital Web Now Offering SEO Services for Dentists | Website Marketing BlogSearch engine optimization is critical in today\'s highly competitive business world. A well-optimized dental website can be easier to locate and navigate by
- How the 2nd Annual Domain Boardroom Funfest Wound Up Getting Bobbled - And Why That\\\'s a Good Thing!DomainBoardroom\'s 2nd annual DBR Funfest wrapped up a four-day run in Dana Point, California Monday (May 6) that had guests raving about another great get together with fellow members from the popular private forum.
- A Special Thank You From DBRFunFest 2013 | DomainAnimalOne of the great things I found in this 'unconference' was the unique relationship building it fostered, as opposed to selling. No one was there to sell anything. Yet I made some great connections and already have plans to engage with several folks an
- Should a Startup Spend VC Funding on a Domain Name?It is no coincidence that companies with the best domain names often tend to rise to the top of their space. Should a Startup Spend VC Funding on a Domain Name?
- Should A Startup Spend VC Funding On A Domain Name? - ForbesThe bench in the foreground is engraved with country domain names such as .uk, .us, .nz etc. 'Domain' has been created by Langlands and Bell, and installed on Cathedral Lawn. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) This is part one of a two-part series on dom
- Link Building - Pushing Limits with Link BaitingLink Building using link bait can work very well in your favor with the proper strategy. Planning a SEO Link Building process can greatly improve traffic.
- Google to Start Showing Company Logos in Search Results? | Bill HartzerBased on what I am seeing using the Google Rich Snippets Tool, it looks like Google is going to be soon showing your company logo in the search results, just
- Google to Show Company Logos in Search Results | Standing Dog BlogCompanies and brands who have verified their publisher status (similar to Google Authorship) will start to see their company logo or brand logo show up in the Google Search Results.
- Luxury Lifestyle Blog Pursuitist.com Unveils New Design | Travel XL NewsPursuitist, a luxury lifestyle blog online at http://pursuitist.com - has unveiled an exciting new HD design. Featuring a responsive web site design that is
- SEO Agency Launches Google AdWords Campaign Targeting Blueglass | Bill HartzerVizion Interactive, an SEO Agency, has launched a Google AdWords campaign where they are specifically targeting searches for a competitor\'s brand name. But, in
- Do Not Rely on a Bot to Do Your Online Marketing and SEO | Bill HartzerWhatever you do, don't rely on a bot (a robot) to handle your online marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). 10 years ago, when the search engines weren't as sophisticated as they are now, you might have gotten away with using automated progra
- AllRegs to Publish Norcom Mortgage Lending Library of Mortgage Underwriting Guidelines | Mortgage News ReviewAllRegs will publish Norcom Mortgage\'s lending library of mortgage underwriting guidelines. Norcom Mortgage is going to leverage the AllRegs technology platform
- PubCon 2013 in New Orleans - \\Read HostDime\'s review of PubCon 2013 from New Orleans!
- Do Not Use a Hyphenated Domain Name for Your WebsiteYes, I know the title of this post sounds harsh. But to be honest with you, that is my conclusion now that I have seen this. It's solid proof that the right keyword rich domain name will out-rank a hyphenated domain name in the search results every time
- The Difference Between SEOs and Search Engine MarketersDuring a recent comment thread on Facebook by my buddy Steve Floyd, the subject of SEOs (Search Engine Optimization pros or search engine optimizers) and SEMs
- Lindsay Mancha Joins Cyberset | Website Marketing BlogCyberset Corporation, an internet marketing company based in Los Angeles, has hired Lindsay Mancha, who will be part of their project management team.
- Kansas City Website Design to Offer Taiwan SEO and Web Design Services | Website Marketing BlogA leading web design firm based in US Midwest, Kansas City Website Design, today announced the company\'s plan to expand into Asia, with Taipei, Taiwan as the
- How to promote a hospitality brand in social media