Assisted living is defined as a combining of housing, personalized supportive services and health care designed to meet the individual requirements of individuals who need assist using the actions of daily living, but don’t require the skilled medical care supplied in a nursing home.
Assisted living communities are licensed as & called many different things including: board & care (B&Cs) and residential care homes or facilities (RCFEs), personal care homes (PCH), adult foster care, homes for the aged, adult family or group homes (AFH), etc…
Assisted living is mainly private pay, meaning it is paid for by the person or long-term care insurance.
If a senior in your life requirements assistance with every day residing, we can assist you find a community or house that fits your needs. From large elegant, amenity-laden communities offering a continuum of care, to assisted living offered in residential homes, we have all licensed options listed here. Just choose the area you are interested in to find an assisted living option that fits your needs.
No related posts.
- Backlash stirs in US against foreign worker visas - seattlepi.comThe firm, India-based Infosys Ltd., denies wrongdoing and contends, as many companies do, that it has faced a shortage of talent and specialized skill sets in the U.S. Like other firms, Infosys wants Congress to allow even more of these temporary workers.
- Arthur blows out Nova Scotia Open | Boston HeraldHALIFAX, Nova Scotia -- High wind Saturday from Tropical Storm Arthur forced Web.com Tour officials to postpone the third round of the Nova Sc
- New York City firefighter dies of injuries sustained while battling high-rise blaze | Fox NewsBreaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
- What we've learned from Hillary Clinton's book tour - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.comFrom endless coverage of "dead broke" to flagging sales of her new book, Hillary Clinton has had a rough couple of weeks. But Clinton has nevertheless accomplished much of what she set out to do with the rollout of "Hard Choices," her memoir of he
- Blue whale capsizes boat off California coast [VIDEO] | Big News NetworkBlue whale capsizes boat off California coast [VIDEO] | Big News Network jQuery(window).
- California Firefighters save 40 homes during holiday weekend | Daily Digest NewsCalifornia Firefighters save 40 homes during holiday weekend | Daily Digest News window.
- California Highway Patrolman Caught on Video Beating WomanCalifornia Highway Patrolman Caught on Video Beating Woman
- USA TODAY: Latest World and US News - USATODAY.comThe Nation\'s Newspaper provides you with up-to-date coverage of US and international news, weather, entertainment, finance, and more.
- Report: NSA\\\'s net caught millions - Associated Press - POLITICO.comWASHINGTON -- When the U.S. National Security Agency intercepted the online accounts of legally targeted foreigners over a four-year period it also collected the conversations of nine times as many ordinary Internet users, both Americans and non-American
- Perry: Obama administration knew about border problem for years - Washington TimesTexas Gov. Rick Perry said Sunday he warned the administration for years about the incoming tide of young illegal immigrants and begged for additional resources to deal with it, only to be rebuffed and left with a crisis along his state\'s southern border
- Getting Your Own FFL - The Pros and ConsArticles on the subject of getting your own FFL license have been generated a lot of discussion, but there seems to be a lot of confusion out there as to the process. So let's start with answering some of the FAQs.
- How to Create a Holiday Centerpiece that Fits Your StyleWhether your home is modern, traditional or urban, we have the holiday centerpiece tips and tricks to make them truly your own.
- Why We Love to GiveWe\'ve all heard that it\'s better to give than to receive. But did you know it's a proven scientific fact?
- SEO Audit of Your Site | Bill HartzerOn my main blog, I wrote an article about how it\'s really important to perform an SEO audit of your website on a regular basis. I came up with 8 reasons why you should perform an SEO audit.
- Is Google Penguin Recovery All About Cleaning Up Links?A while back I wrote about how many SEO companies and so-called SEO experts have been offering a Google Penguin Recovery Service. I mentioned that you really
- How to Disable Comments on Facebook Business Pages | Standing Dog BlogThis is how you disable comments on Facebook Business Pages.
- How To See Analytics on Google PostsWhenever you make a post on the Google social network, or you share something, it is always helpful to see how your post did or how it is doing. Want to see the analytics on your Google posts? Here is how to do that.
- Google Hummingbird Algorithm | Bill HartzerFirst it was Google Panda, and then we had Google Penguin. For the past several years, we have been dealing with pandas and penguins. But now, we\'re dealing
- Google Reconsideration Request: How to Get a Manual Penalty Lifted | Bill HartzerIf you have ever received a manual penalty from Google, then you most likely have received this message in Google Webmaster Tools that could be an unnatural
- Google Announces Calico, Registers GoogleCalico.com | Bill HartzerLarry Page and Google recently announced the formation of a new company, called Calico. The new company will \"will focus on health and well-being, in particular
- Backlash stirs in US against foreign worker visas - seattlepi.com